Bspin is adding another cryptocurrency to its payment system — BNB or Binance Coin. BNB is a popular cryptocurrency, especially in the online and crypto casinos world, so keep reading if you’re interested in using it.
We’ll briefly cover Binance Coin and what makes it interesting, its benefits in gambling, and how to get your hands on some BNB right now.
Binance Coin (BNB) and BNB Gambling
Binance Coin soured in value in early 2021, and it hasn’t looked back since. Due to that, it’s been a viable alternative to Bitcoin and other significant cryptos, and most importantly, it has become a major cryptocurrency in its own right.
BNB is usually in the top 5 coins on the planet, and it used to be the utility coin of the famous exchange bearing the same name. It’s also more than just a crypto, but a whole ecosystem of features, including the Binance Chain, Binance Academy, Binance Smart Chain, Trust Wallet, and more.
The mission of Binance is to be the primary infrastructure service provider to the global blockchain ecosystem, and Binance Coin does that in its own way.
However, BNB has also become an area of interest to gamblers and online casinos, just as it has become an interest to investors. It’s primarily because of its popularity and soaring price. You can already find plenty of Binance Coin casinos, and Bspin aims to become an essential part of that network.
Benefits of BNB Gambling
Binance Coin may not be as common on the iGaming market as the king of crypto — Bitcoin, but it’s certainly holding its own and constantly rising in popularity.
It comes with a whole slew of benefits to crypto gamblers, so here’s what makes it special to gamblers:
- High volatility (price typically goes up)
- Wide range of use outside of gambling
- Incredibly safe transactions
- Near-perfect payment anonymity
- Very fast transactions
How Can I Buy BNB and Begin Playing Casino Games
As previously mentioned, Binance Coin is already a very popular coin on the market. That means you’ll typically find it on a wide range of popular crypto exchanges, including Binance.
Once you’ve found an exchange you like, here’s the process you need to follow all the way until you get to play your favorite BNB casino games:
- 1. Visit the official site of the exchange and register an account.
- 2. Go to the payment section and choose a deposit option.
- 3. Fill in the necessary information and confirm the payment.
- 4. Wait for the money to arrive, which should be instantly, and proceed to buy BNB.
- 5. Transfer your newly acquired BNB coins to your crypto wallet.
- 6. Visit Bspin.io and log in or quickly sign up if you don’t already have an account.
- 7. Transfer your BNB coins to Bspin and start playing games as soon as they arrive.