Bspin always strives to update its offerings so it can keep being your favorite crypto casino. After a long time of being a Bitcoin-only casino, we are starting to add new major cryptocurrencies.
All USDT fans can finally rejoice since Tether (USDT) is one of those added cryptos, which means they’ll finally get the chance to use it in Bspin. Even those not yet using this crypto should consider doing so, and this article will explain why.
Tether (USDT) and USDT Gambling
As one of the world’s top ten cryptocurrencies, Tether has been around since 2014, when a Hong Kong-based company launched it. This stablecoin follows the US dollar price, which means that its price in USD never changes. Occasionally, there are slight deviations, but they are short-lived and only account for a few cents.
This makes USDT ideal for gamblers who love crypto but don’t appreciate the coins’ price volatility. Thus, no matter when you buy Tether and use it, you will always know its value (as long as you know the dollar’s worth, of course).
Naturally, this is incredibly useful when determining the winnings you’ve made. What you win in USDT will be the same as USD, so you’ll always know how much money you have in your account. No more calculating how much your Bitcoins are worth every time you want to make a withdrawal.
Benefits of USDT Gambling
You’ve already seen that the main benefit of USDT casino gambling is knowing exactly how much money you’ve got at any given time and not fearing your winnings will lose their value.
However, there are more benefits, as USDT is still a cryptocurrency, which is advantageous in its own right:
- Faster withdrawals in USDT casinos
- No fees to the Tether network
- Total privacy of your data and transactions
- No need for verification in USDT casinos
- Extremely safe Tether network
How to Buy USDT and Start Playing Casino Games
Tether is like all other cryptocurrencies, meaning it’s best to buy it on a good and reputable crypto exchange platform like Binance, Kraken, or Coinbase.
As Tether is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies on the planet, almost every notable exchange is bound to have it. If you’re already using one, Tether is likely on it.
With that in mind, here’s what you need to do once you choose a platform and you’re ready to buy some USDT:
- Register an account at the exchange.
- Verify your account when prompted.
- Visit the Payment section and pick a deposit method.
- Input the necessary details and confirm the transaction.
- Once the money is there, buy the desired amount of coins.
- Transfer USDT to your crypto wallet.
- Go to Bspin.io and log in or sign up if you don’t have an account.
- Transfer your USDT coins and start playing!