TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal data we collect from you may include the following:
- information you provide to us when registering for our Services;
- information you provide to us in any correspondence and a record of any correspondence we have with you;
- details of transactions you carry out with us as well as information about your bank account and card details;
- information about your use of our Services;
- information you provide to us through surveys you complete or competitions you enter;
- information about your preferences;
- information about any possible fraudulent, criminal or anti-money laundering activity which our systems detect; and
- information about your gaming history and patterns.
You are not required to provide any information to us, but if you do not, we may not be able to provide you the requested Services.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with data protection laws, we will only process your personal data where we have a lawful basis for doing so. In respect of your personal data, these bases are where it is necessary to provide Services to you under the performance of the contract we have with you; where we are required to do so in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations; where you have given your consent; and where it is in our legitimate interests to process your personal data provided that these do not prejudice your own rights, freedoms and interests.
We will process your personal data for the following purposes and in accordance with the following lawful conditions:
- To enable us to set up and operate Your Account so that you can make full use of all of the features of the Services, including crediting Your Account with funds, placing bets and playing games (necessary for the performance of a contract).
- To provide the Services to you (necessary for the performance of a contract).
- To enable us to receive questions and comments from you through our Online Help Centre, and for us to be able to respond to them (necessary for the performance of a contract).
- To record communications to and from our Customer Services Department for training purposes to allow us to improve our customer services as well as for security purposes to allow us to identify persons in subsequent communications (legitimate interests).
- To comply with relevant regulations regarding your registration and to verify the accuracy of the personal data you provide to us, including disclosure of such information to third parties (including financial institutions, age verification, and credit reporting agencies) in connection with such purposes (a record of the search will be retained and the third party may use the information to assist other companies for verification purposes) (necessary to comply with a legal obligation).
- To comply with our regulatory duties, obligations and responsibilities,under any other valid and applicable legislation and to any other competent authority (meaning any authority having any governmental, judicial or regulatory jurisdiction over us or any other company in our company Group) and is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where you set deposit limits we will use automated means to track your deposit amounts to ensure that we comply with your request
- To monitor your gambling patterns and to identify possible responsible gambling concerns
- Preparing statistics, providing analytical reports and analysis relating to the use of the Services by you and other customers
- To allow us to contact you for research purposes so that we can better understand our services and how they are perceived by our customers. Such communication will be for research only and will not contain any marketing. We will offer you the opportunity to opt-out of future research in any communication we send to you.
- To monitor your (and all our customers') gambling activity and manage our risk and odds
- To send you offers and promotions which may be of interest to your (but only where you have consented for us to do so)
- To provide you with personalised use of our Services so that we can offer you and other players a better service
- To profile you so that we can better understand your preferences and which products and offers would be most suitable for you and customers similar to you.
- When you choose to download Software pursuant to our Services, notification software may also be downloaded onto Your Access Device. This allows us to send notifications to you about our Services directly to Your Access Device, for example to inform you about new features, updates, service communications, offers and promotions. By downloading such Software, you consent to receiving notifications. If you would prefer not to receive these notifications, you will need to manually uninstall the notification software from Your Access Device (for example by clicking the "what's this" link on a notification you receive and following the 'how to remove' instructions", or by following the applicable "Settings" and "Notification Centre" uninstall instructions on Your Access Device). Please note that these notifications are distinct from marketing which is addressed below
- We are required to implement measures to identify and investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity connected with the Services, including possible money laundering, the use of proceeds of crime and fraud. We are also obliged to investigate and identify any possible integrity issues, such as match-fixing. Where we suspect such activities are taking place, we are required to disclose this information to the relevant authorities and/or governing bodies. In order to assist us in carrying out these obligations we will implement various manual and automated checks and balances to process your personal data and to flag any suspicious activity
- In accordance with our responsible gambling and social responsibility obligations and for the benefit of our player, we will monitor gambling / deposit patterns that may indicate concern in respect of responsible gambling. We may use automated decision-making processes to help us to identify such patterns (for example, our systems will automatically prevent you from depositing beyond limits set by you and identification, verification and credit checks carried out by our processors are done so on an automated basis). These decisions enable us to help you gamble responsibly
- For the processing purposes of prevention or detection of crime as well as responsible gambling we may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties or collate by accessing third party sources, including (without limitation) information published on the internet about or by you, for example on social media and social networking sites
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In addition we may disclose anonymized data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our Services in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will not contain your personal data.
We may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal data.
We may also share your information with third parties in the following situations, to the extent permitted by law:
- if we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, security, or safety of us, our Service, our users, or the public;
- to enforce our General Terms or any other agreements we have in place with you;
- to investigate and defend ourselves or others against any third-party claims or allegations; and
- while negotiating or in relation to a business transaction, such as a merger, change of control, sale of assets, or bankruptcy.
OVERSEAS TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
n connection with the provision of Services, we may need to transfer data (including your personal data) to other companies in our company Group and our partners and subcontractors who are based outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), Where data is transferred outside of the EEA we will do so under standard contractual clauses or binding corporate rules or any other acceptable method that ensures a protection of your data to the standard required within the EEA. Details of the Bspin.io group of companies can be obtained by email address [email protected]
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
It is important that the information we hold about you is accurate in order for us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and also to provide you with the best possible service. We therefore request that you ensure your personal data is up to data at all times. You may update your personal data at any time from within Your Account through 'My Account/Update Account Details' (where available) or by contacting Customer Services.
We strive to protect your personal data and our Services from unauthorised access to or alteration of your personal data. This includes use of various security measures to protect your personal data held by or on behalf of us and ongoing review of our information collection, storage and processing practices.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access your personal data held by us;
- Right to receive certain personal data in machine-readable format such as .csv (readable on Microsoft Excel or equivalent) or .pdf (readable on Adobe Acrobat or equivalent);
- Right to object to processing where lawful basis is that it is in our legitimate interests, but please note that we may still process your personal data where there are other relevant lawful bases or where we have compelling grounds to continue processing your personal data in our interests which are not overridden by your rights, interests or freedoms;
- Right to have inaccurate personal data rectified;
- Right to have certain personal data erased where it is no longer necessary for us to process it
- Right to request an explanation of the logic involved where we make decisions about you solely through automated means;
- Right to complain to your national data protection regulator;
- Where we have specifically requested your consent to process your personal data and have no other lawful conditions to rely on you have the right to withdraw this consent by visiting the Preference Centre on our website or software application or by emailing us; and
- Right to object to direct marketing, which can be done by opting-out of direct marketing either through Your Account via the My Account / Your Details section or by opting out via the communication itself. You also have a right to object to any profiling to the extent that it relates to direct marketing only.
If you are unsure about your rights or are concerned about how your personal data may be processed you should contact your national data protection regulator.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights then you can do so by emailing us at [email protected] Please be aware that whilst we will try to accommodate any request you make in respect of your rights they are not absolute rights. This means that we may have to refuse your request or may only be able to comply with it in part.
Where you make a request in respect of your rights we will require proof of identification. We may also ask that you clarify your request. If we receive repeated requests or have reason to believe requests are being made unreasonably we reserve the right not to respond.
We may contact you in relation to promotions, products or services that you may be interested in from time to time, but only where you have consented to receive such marketing communications. You can update your marketing preferences and also opt-out at any time via your Account. We will also include unsubscribe features in our communications which you can utilise to opt-out of future marketing communications.
We may also carry out certain profiling of you and your activity in relation to our Services in order to send you more relevant marketing communications. This profiling will be undertaken based on your use of our Services and also through your selections in the Preference Centre. You can update your preferences via the My Account page.
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to provide you with Services. Accordingly, your personal data shall be maintained for up to 11 years following the closure of Your Account (if applicable) or the last contact with us emanating from you. Where it is no longer necessary to process your personal data we will delete it. Please note, however, that we may be subject to legal and regulatory requirements to keep personal data for a longer period, in particular pursuant to any applicable statutory limitation period.
Your browser also generates other information, including which language the Website is displayed in, and your Internet Protocol address ("IP address"). An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our Website. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website.
A 'cookie' is a small text file that is downloaded onto your Access Device when you visit a website and that enables the website to obtain certain information from your browser, such as your preferences. Cookies allow us to maximise your experience using the Website by increasing its functionality and allowing the Website to remember information and selections as you move from page to page and from visit to visit, depending on the cookie. A cookie does not harm Your Access Device nor does it contain any viruses or other malware.